Re: wipe

  • rich_ve3ki
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
      This is something of a wild guess, but ... does your F1 message by any chance contain a {WIPE} macro? The reason I ask is that some time ago the "wipe" action was changed to be reversible, so that if you wipe a call sign by mistake you can restore it by hitting the Wipe button (or Alt+W or a {WIPE} macro) again. If you did a "wipe" and then your F1 message included a {WIPE} macro, the wiped call sign would be restored when you sent the F1 message.

      73,
      Rich VE3KI

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, KE1F Lou <lmecseri@...> wrote:

      > I am using V 13.07.03 of the N1MM program and XP OS.
      >
      > My "wipe" (ALT-W and the wipe icon) used to work to eliminate a wrong
      > entry in the call window.
      >
      > Now, after I use ALT_W the call will disappear but if I hit F1 to CQ the
      > "wiped" call reappear. The only way to get rid of that call is to turn
      > N1MM off and reload.
      >
      > Is this is the way the program was designed to work?
      >
      > 73 Lou KE1F

    • KE1F Lou
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        Your "wild guess" solved my problem. Thanks a lot
        73 Lou KE1F