Logs Wanted for the Super Check Partial Database

  • Bob Raymond
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 23, 2013
      I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
      on Sunday August 4, 2013. I am requesting your logs for input to the
      database files.

      At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
      submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
      supercheckpartial.com.

      My most recent request for logs was on April 29, 2013. If you have already
      sent me your logs, there is no reason to send them again.

      Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated.
      Some of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

      CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
      CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
      CQ 160M - CW, Phone
      ARRL DX - CW, Phone
      ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
      ARRL RTTY Roundup
      ARRL 10M
      ARRL 160M
      IARU Radiosport
      Russian DX Contest
      Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

      More info on SCP at http://www.supercheckpartial.com

      Thanks for your help!

      73,
      Bob WA1Z
    • Bob Raymond
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 9, 2013
        I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
        on Wednesday 16 October, 2013. I am requesting your logs for input to the
        database files.

        At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
        submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
        supercheckpartial.com.

        My most recent request for logs was on 23 July, 2013. If you have already

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 6, 2013
          I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
          on Thursday 14 November, 2013. I am requesting your logs for input to the
          database files.

          If there is a new contesting callsign you want added to the database for
          activity in the next few months, let me know before next Thursday and I'll
          add it to the database. This will be the last update until early February.

          At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
          submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
          supercheckpartial.com.

          My most recent request for logs was on 09 October, 2013. If you have already
          sent me your logs, there is no reason to send them again.

          Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated. Some
          of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

          CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
          CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
          CQ 160M - CW, Phone
          ARRL DX - CW, Phone
          ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
          ARRL RTTY Roundup
          ARRL 10M
          ARRL 160M
          IARU Radiosport
          Russian DX Contest
          Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

          More info on SCP at http://www.supercheckpartial.com

          Thanks for your help!

          73,
          Bob WA1Z
        • Chuck Counselman
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 6, 2013
            On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:31 PM, Bob Raymond <bob@...> wrote:

            > I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
            > on Thursday 14 November, 2013. I am requesting your logs for input to the
            > database files�.

            My CQWW-DZ-SSB log is attached.

            Thank you for doing this, Bob.

            73 de Chuck W1HIS

          • AJ7T
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 6, 2013

              --
              Thanks for your time,
              Ron McKee AJ7T

            • W3YY
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 7, 2013
                Don't send your logs to the N1MM reflector. Send them to the e-mail address
                in Bob Raymond's e-mail

                logs at supercheckpartial.com

                73, Bob - W3YY

                > I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database
                > files on Thursday 14 November, 2013. I am requesting your logs for
                > input to the database files..

                My CQWW-DZ-SSB log is attached.

                Thank you for doing this, Bob.

                73 de Chuck W1HIS

                Yahoo Groups Links
              • Chuck Counselman
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 7, 2013
                  On Nov 7, 2013, at 3:23 AM, "W3YY" <w3yy@...> wrote:

                  > Don't send your logs to the N1MM reflector. Send them to the e-mail address
                  > in Bob Raymond's e-mail, logs at supercheckpartial.com

                  I apologize. I knew that but I was careless and, when I hit "Reply," I had not noticed the sender of the message was the reflector, rather than Bob himself.

                  -Chuck W1HIS
                • Bob Raymond
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 22, 2014
                    I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
                    on Wednesday 05 February, 2014. I am requesting your logs for input to the
                    database files.

                    If there is a new contesting callsign you want added to the database for
                    activity in the next few months, let me know before the February update.
                    The following update will be sometime in early May.

                    At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
                    submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
                    supercheckpartial.com.

                    My most recent request for logs was on 06 November, 2013. If you have
                    already sent me your logs, there is no reason to send them again.

                    Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated. Some
                    of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

                    CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                    CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
                    CQ 160M - CW, Phone
                    ARRL DX - CW, Phone