Re: [N1MM] Contest Robot Application

  • Gunarso
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2013
      Thank you to all who have responded to my email, I can understand the differences in the application, but what I mean here is.
      robot applications just taken delivery of logs and check sumary data categories.
      application cross check, to check the results of the log, how do I check the log sheet sent by the participants, to examine fraud and errors. If done manually, this is very difficult and takes a long time, certainly there apalikasi or software to examine or cross check log sheet contestant.
      thank you all for enlightenment

      73 de Gun

      Send from My MacBook