Re: [N1MM] Multiplier

  • Vytenis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hello John,

      For testing purpose I have created CallHistory in the form !!Order!!, Call, Oblast. Later today I will do what you say.

      Thank you

      Vytenis

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John Bednar" <k3ct@...> wrote:

      > Vytenis,
      >
      > The incoming spots are populated from the log and the Call History for many
      > contests.
      >
      > The UKDX contests store the Area code exchange in the Sect database field.
      > If you have tested the UKDX contest with the Area code exchange information
      > in the call history Sect field and it doesn't work, then it's not supported.
      >
      > John, K3CT

    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
        Vytenis,

        Oblast is not a call history field name. This attempted call history import
        will NOT import anything.

        The UKDX contests store this exchange QSO information in the Sect database
        field. The correct call history import line is:
        !!Order!!, Call, Sect

        If your data is reversed, the line could be !!Order!!, Sect, Call.

        The important point is that you import the data into the correct field for
        this contest (Sect) not something that you make up (Oblast). The call
        history field names are listed in the manual and as comments in every call
        history export file as shown below.

        # Field names and size:
        # Call(15), Name(20), Loc1(6), Loc2(6), Sect(8), State(8), CK(#),
        # Birthdate(date), Exch1(12), Misc(15), UserText(60),
        # LastUpdateNote(export information, field ignored on import)