Re: [N1MM] Icom IC-9100

  • Peter Thurlow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
      Hi Paul,

      Sorry I missed you Friday, but the Carer never arrived, so I couldn't get out.

      I'm using a MicroHam http://www.microham.com/contents/en-us/d164_DKII.html it does everything, and there's lots of interface information on the site. I ordered mine direct from Slovakia late on a Thursday, it arrived Monday morning, you can look at mine.
      73
      Peter
      G4YUP

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
        Thanks for all the feedback on what else I need.
        Looks like I'll go down the microHam DigikeyerII route
        Thanks again to those that replied to my question
        Paul