Error Log

  • RonL
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
      Recently tried importing an ADIF file into N1MM from another computer. I get the following message in the errorlog.txt file and nothing is imported. The ADIF file was created from another computer running N1MM.

      N1MM Logger V13.4.0 7/11/2013 3:49:38 AM - ToRow 3022 K9PDQ 6/1/2013 12:27:24 AM

      The call sign referenced in the error log is the first one in the log.
      What is this error message telling me and how can I repair the file?

      Ron, K5HM
    • Rex Maner
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
        Ron from Non Expert

        Check the Starting time, I suspect the start time could be a little as 1 or
        2 seconds early IN THE NEW file. ??

        Rex K7QQ

        Recently tried importing an ADIF file into N1MM from another computer. I get
        the following message in the errorlog.txt file and nothing is imported. The
        ADIF file was created from another computer running N1MM.

        N1MM Logger V13.4.0 7/11/2013 3:49:38 AM - ToRow 3022 K9PDQ 6/1/2013
        12:27:24 AM

        The call sign referenced in the error log is the first one in the log.
        What is this error message telling me and how can I repair the file?

        Ron, K5HM

        <http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3266/51dea0df2ec6920df68b3mp11vuc>
        4 Hormones Making Us Fat?
        Learn how to control 4 hormones all skinny people have in balance.
        <http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3266/51dea0df2ec6920df68b3mp11vuc>
        RealDose.com

      • RonL
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          Thanks, problem solved. Upgrading to most recent update and re-runnig the import produced an error log with a more detailed explanation of the error. It was a duplicate time stamp.

          Error has been corrected.

          73, Ron, K5HM

          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Rex Maner" <k7qq@...> wrote:

          > Ron from Non Expert
          >

          > Check the Starting time, I suspect the start time could be a little as 1 or
          > 2 seconds early IN THE NEW file. ??
          >

          > Rex K7QQ

        • k3ct
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
            Ron,
            Was the file generated by another program?
            Are you importing into a new database?

            John, K3CT

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
              John,
              I found the problem. There was a duplicate time stamp in the file.
              The error log entry was confusing until I upgraded N1MM to the latest update. After retrying the import, the error message that popped up was more detailed and allwed me eliminate the erroneous log entry.

              Thanks

              Ron, K5HM
              --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, k3ct <k3ct@...> wrote:

              > Ron,
              > Was the file generated by another program?
              > Are you importing into a new database?
              >
              > John, K3CT

            • k3ct
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
                Ron,
                You are the latest cheerleader for upgrading often.

                John, K3CT