EU VHF database

  • PC7M ( Arie )
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 11:24 AM
      Hello All !

      I am totally new to N1MM logger and busy to find my way in it.
      Have a lot read and learn about it.....
      My most interest goes to VHF (contest) logging.
      Up to this moment I always used the good old TAClog program.
      Does someone know how to convert the Taclog database to a
      VHF master.dta to use in N1MM ?
      Or is there a place to download a VHF master.dta file in which there are the European stations ??
      I only can find a US file of that.

      TNX in advance.

      73 Arie / PC7M