Disconnects

  • Joey & Bill Parris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
      I am having problems with my Yaesu FT-1000D disconnecting quite frequently using N1MM

      Using N1MM V13.6.2

      Rig settings 4800, N Parity, 8 Data bits, 2 stop bits.

      Any ideas to remedy?

      Thanks,

      Bill, AA4R

    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
        Bill,

        What do you have the Transceiver Timeout Time set to?
        If it's 10 seconds, increase it to 13 - 15 seconds.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          John K3CT .... thanks for the suggestion. However, I have looked everywhere in N1MM and microkeyer II and cannot find the timeout timer. Where is it?

          Thanks,

          Bill, AA4R

        • Joey & Bill Parris
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013