Re: Version 13.7.0 is available

  • pa5wt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      I tryed the new lookup function in V 13.7.0 here in a VHF contest.
      I was using a big callhistory with about 65000 calls and locators.
      With the new lookup anabled the programm locks up when I type the first letter of a locator with no callsign entered.
      Old style lookup was after entering at least 4 or the complete 6 characters and than hit ALT += . This allways worked perfectly.
      Maybe the new lookup have to start after entering 2 or 4 characters to make it more usefull ?
      Running here W7 with enough speed and memmory.

      Comming weekend, in the Region 1 VHF contest 1, I will use V 13.6.2.

      73, Kees