Version 13.7.0 is available

  • N1MM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Reverse lookup has been dramatically improved. See the release notes
      for details. This should be extremely useful in VHF contests & QSO
      parties.

      73,
      Tom
    • pa5wt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
        I tryed the new lookup function in V 13.7.0 here in a VHF contest.
        I was using a big callhistory with about 65000 calls and locators.
        With the new lookup anabled the programm locks up when I type the first letter of a locator with no callsign entered.
        Old style lookup was after entering at least 4 or the complete 6 characters and than hit ALT += . This allways worked perfectly.
        Maybe the new lookup have to start after entering 2 or 4 characters to make it more usefull ?
        Running here W7 with enough speed and memmory.

        Comming weekend, in the Region 1 VHF contest 1, I will use V 13.6.2.

        73, Kees