Re: Contest QSO Recording - v2.6b

  • vasiliy_k3it
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 29, 2013
      There is a small update for qsorder:

      New flags allow sound card input selection from the command line. If no input is specified the Default windows recording device is used (as in the previous version).

      -q, --query-inputs Query and print input devices
      -i DEVICE_INDEX, --device-index=DEVICE_INDEX
      (dev index as reported by -q)

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsorder/

      Please let me know (off list) if there is any problem

      Vasiliy K3IT

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "uncle_ziba" <uncle_ziba@...> wrote:

      > I've made some changes to qsorder to make it play better with the N1MM Log window (especially in phone contests)
      >
      > Also added an SO2R mode to record only the active QSO audio (radios 1 and 2 must be wired to the Left and Right channel input respectively)
      >
      > Updates here (v2.5b): https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsorder/files/
      >
      > (pse let me know if you find more bugs)
      >
      > 73
      > Vasiliy k3it
      >
      > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, N1MM wrote:
      > >
      > > Version 13.1.1 supports playing back the files that Vasiliy (K3IT)
      > > creates with his qso recording tool. Thank you Vasiliy!
      > >
      > > * Follow K3IT's instructions on how to install (see link in his
      > > original email).
      > > * Put the location of the files in the files section of the configurer
      > > (minus the contest directory - that is appended automatically).
      > > * Right click on QSOs in your log window. If an mp3 file for that QSO
      > > is found, the menu will allow playing the file.

    • vasiliy_k3it
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 29, 2013