Re: [N1MM] Macro variable for sender's exchanage

  • Robert Chudek - K0RC
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 27, 2013
      I was one source of poor CW sending. The FD computer would not key CW
      properly, generating random, erratic, and unreadable code! For my 3-hour
      shift, I had to use a traditional paddle. It's the first time I've used
      a paddle in about 15 years! "Not pretty" and at first, I was only
      slightly better than the computer generated junk!

      73 de Bob - K�RC in MN