Re: I somehow slightly messed up Field Day

  • Doug Garman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      I can not compete with your contacts, I am sure. But the points per band are completely ambiguous. The only accurate part is the total unique QSOs or calls per band/mode. On time when I looked at mine, I had 25 each 40 m contacts and 450 points! About 3 minutes later I showed 28 contacts and 56 points.... The contacts count keeps track. What gave the points????
      There may be a glitch in the scoring, but it is to be ignored anyway. (was it tracking my rate? I did about 15 of those 25 in about 4 minutes, almost faster than I could type.)

      If I could have kept up that rate for an hour ----  But then I discovered my inverter had died and I lost my computer for about an hour, until I got it fixed. (OK, it could have been my eyes, but I was sure that was what the box said.)