Re: [N1MM] I somehow slightly messed up Field Day

  • ve3dvy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      I realise that it wont show the final score as there are far to many parameters for any kind of software to track however I belive it should show the total points by band in my log it just shows 0 unlike when I created a test log today it showed points 2 for CW and 1 for phone.

      like I said in my OP "I know not all is lost since they don't want the Cabrillo files and I can just to the math and fill in the summary sheet"

      I'm mostly wondering what I may have done wrong so that I don't repeat it in a real contest like the RAC Canada Day Contest this coming weekend