Re: Multiple Profiles?

  • W2IRT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2013
      Thanks, Rich.
      Some good suggestions here. But just to clarify something first. There are no other users (as in real human beings) who use my system. It's only me. But what I was after was a locked-down user profile that's only used for contesting. Normally, my PC operates under my primary account, which has full administrator privileges. I do have a secondary account I use for testing, but nothing else. I *had* wanted to create a third account for contesting only, with nothing accessible except N1MM, VE7CC and Router. No browsers, nothing else...and locked down so I would need to log off in order to install them. That would stop me when I get the email jitters <g>.

      I like the idea of multiple .ini files for the laptop, though. That machine is generally used twice a year. Field Day and CQWW-CW, and each requires a completely separate profile.