Re: [N1MM] Now I Can't Send CW (Was 'Winkey Not Detected').

  • W2IRT
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2013
      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...> wrote:

      > If you are using separate ports for CW/PTT and rig control.
      > the Rig control port should have *no* check mark in the
      > CW Other box and DTR/RTS should be set to None. The CW/PTT
      > port should have a check mark in the CW/Other box with
      > DTR=CW and RTS=PTT.

      And this was how it was set. No check-box by the CI-V port, checkbox in CW/PTT for COM2, DTR=CW, RTS=PTT and still no go...
      Until I rebooted the PC. Now all seems to be working FB.

      > This is all in the example configuration for USB Interface II
      > and N1MM Logger available in the USB Interface II section of
      > www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html (along with using the same
      > port for CW/PTT and "digital" [FSK/PTT] with EXTFSK).

      FSK with MMTTY is the next big challenge, but that will be with DX Lab, not N1MM. I don't contest in RTTY. For now, just getting N1MM set up to be robust and reliable for both CW and Phone is the main focus. DX Lab, RTTY, etc, will come later.