Re: [N1MM] my com ports changed, how to return them???/

  • Larry Gauthier (K8UT)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
      There's a chapter in the documentation devoted to renumbering your serial
      ports
      >Digging Deeper >Interfacing >Serial, Parallel and Sound Card Interfacing
      >"Renumber your serial ports"

      http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Serial%2C+Parallel+and+Sound+Card+Interfacing&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#Renumber_your_serial_ports

      -larry (K8UT)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
        Go to Device Manager, Ports, and find "USB Serial Port", and see which Com port
        is assigned, then make the change in N1MM.

        Dave, NJ4F

        --

        BASIC -Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control