Re: [N1MM] wrong serial sent

  • Peter Thurlow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2013
      Hi John,

      Thank you for your responce.
      The log was only exported in Cabrillo format for up loading to theRSGB website, no editing.
      I only use S&P and his callsign has to be sent, so it is entered.
      Everything entered, just check that the station hasn't requested to be sent again before logging.
      Not aware of changing anything, as there's no reason to all was going well, or so I thought.

      73
      Peter