Re: [N1MM] TRN files- huh?

  • Jan Pieter - PA3CLQ
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2013
      Maybe useful?
      All the Q's from all the contests are present in the file DXLOG table in the Access 2000 database.
      73, Jan

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2013
        It can definitely be done, even with large files, by using the ADIF
        import capability. I just imported 125,000 QSOs into DXKeeper.

        73, Pete N4ZR
        Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
        http://reversebeacon.net,
        blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.