RE: Would like to add support for N1MM logger to my software:

  • Michael D. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Regarding the question of why anyone would want to run multiple CAT-aware
      applications during a contest, I can offer a hopefully helpful thought:

      Imagine running Skimmer or a software panadapter off a K3's IF-out during a
      contest. Imagine being able to see a new station start calling CQ.or even
      just sending "QRL?", and being able to click on it in the waterfall/
      panafall display before it propagates out to the RBN.

      That only works if Skimmer or the software panadapter has the ability to
      interact with the radio via CAT.

      --
      Michael D. Adams (N1EN)
      Poquonock, Connecticut | <mailto:mda@...> mda@...