Re: Error 429 with Win7/64

  • James Setzler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2013
      Hi John, Larry, et al

      Thanks for the replies.

      I've uninstalled all N1MM files. I turned off Norton anti-virus and
      re-downloaded the Full Install to the hard drive. Run the full install .exe
      download as Administrator. Re-booted. Downloaded the latest updates. Run
      .exe as Administrator. Re-booted. Executed N1MM. NO JOY. I got the same
      429 and 91 errors. I've looked at the .log files. Nothing apparent jumps
      out at me; like garbled text, error messages, truncated lines of text, etc..

      I reran the 2 "regsvr32 "c\..." " programs; again with the same (bad)

      Any additional hints from the group?

      73 James K1SD

      zBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzNjk0OTE1MjA-> Re: Error 429 with

      Sat May 25, 2013 12:47 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "John Bednar" johnk3ct

      Many of us are using Win7 64 without error.

      Something local to your computer(s) appears to prevent the installer from
      installing the program correctly. Maybe it's the security software that you
      have running on your computer.

      Are running the installers without saving them to your hard disk?

      Each installer writes a log file. Open them and look for errors.