Re: [N1MM] ESC Key Not Stopping Programmed Message

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2013
      Bob,

      Does the Entry window have focus when you press ESC?

      What type of interface are you using?

      John, K3CT

      On May 24, 2013, at 10:47 PM, "W3YY" <w3yy@...> wrote:

      > Don't know what I did, but pressing the ESC key no longer stops the play out
      > of programmed messages, as it always did before. Pressing my paddle key or
      > any other key on the keyboard does stop the xmsn. Updated to latest
      > version of N1MM and still same problem.
      >

      > 73, Bob - W3YY

    • W3YY
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2013
        Ted -

        Rebooting the PC solved the problem. Thanks.

        73, Bob - W3YY

        Have you tried restarting your computer and N1MM?
        What method of keying are you using, Winkey maybe??

        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2013
          Jay -

          Tnx info. A reboot cured the problem.

          Bob