move keyboard to 2nd VFO

  • Stein-Roar Brobakken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Hi

      I tries to get my SO2R running here.
      but problems to get keyboard SWAP focus on VFO while running with my
      Norwegian language setting.
      -PAUSE is ok.
      -CTRL left/rigth arrow ok in RX mode
      - but PAUSE or backlash \ doesn't move keyboard to 2nd VFO to type a
      callsign you hear on 2nd RADIO....
      -I must wait until CQ is finished, then use PAUSE or CTRL + left/rigth arrow

      anyway to fix this ???

      73s LA6FJA Rag

      - *Pause* - Swap radios and match keyboard to radio.
      - *Backslash ( \ )* - Move RX focus and launches a second Entry Window
      if only one Entry window is open (not supported for SO1V).
      - *SO2V* - One radio - 2 VFOs - Moves RX focus between the 2 VFOs on
      the radio.
      - *SO2R* - Two radios - Moves RX focus between the 2 radios.