Multi Op macros

  • ve7fo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Setting up for WPX CW. It used to be that when an op signed on his preferred macros would be loaded automatically, having set up a folder forr each op with his preferred macros in it.

      I'm unable to get that to work now.

      I tried clearing CW Function Keys filename on the Associated files tab but that didn't work.

      Is it still possible to do what I want? If so, how?

      We've tried insisting that every op uses our predefined ones but it doesn't work. We don't have enough ops to be in a position to enforce this.

      See you in the test as VC7M.

      73, Jim VE7FO