N1MM Audio and a Rigblaster Pro Question

  • Steven Stepansky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Anyone using N1MM and a Rigblaster Pro? I'm actually trying to prepare for FD well in advance and things are going better than expected but I have hit an issue. For SSB voice keying using the function keys and WAV files, all works great. But when I try to use VOX with my headset plugged into the rigblaster, it won't work unless I put the process switch on the Rigblaster in the down position. If I do that, then the computer audio stops. So computer audio works when the switch is up but no VOX. VOX works with the switch down but computer audio does not. West Mountain Radio couldn't give me an answer right off but they said they'll look into it. I'm using a simple patch cable on the audio out of the PC to the line in of the RB and it works great except for the VOX issue.
      Any idea how I can run using the function keys but also use VOX if I have to without monkeying around with the process switch?
      Appreciate any guidance.
      73,
      Steve
      KC3WX