Using the N1MM DX Log Format in the WPX

  • W3YY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      For the FOC 75th anniversary, I've been operating as W3FOC using the N1MM DX
      log logging format. I'd like to just keep using this log in the WPX. Is
      there any way to modify the CW messages to include the QSO # so I meet the
      WPX rules? I tried, but got some very high QSO # being sent for the first
      test QSO. Is there a way to reset this to zero or 1?

      Or, can I set up a new log for WPX and then import it into my W3FOC DX
      format log?

      73, Bob - W3YY