Dayton 2013

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 6:06 PM
      It was good to personally meet, shake hands with and say a "thank you" to
      many of the N1MM development team at Dayton this year:

      Tom N1MM, John K3CT, Larry K8UT, Rich VE3KI and Pete N4ZR (emeritus). This
      is from memory so I will apologize in advance if I left someone out.

      73, Ted W4NZ
    • wd0eco
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21 8:08 PM
        Well said Ted. I also had a great time meeting and talking with many of the N1MM team. My thanks to the team.

        73, Mitch
        WD0ECO