Re: [N1MM] Problem running N1MM

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2013
      Randy,

      Download the installer program to your computer, run from the hard disk.

      John, K3CT

      On May 15, 2013, at 6:34 PM, "randyaj7g" <randyaj7g@...> wrote:

      > I'm green to this program as far as being installed on my computer. I operated from a contest station last year that networked N1MM and I was very impressed with the program. So now I've decided to get my feet wet with it at my house because I love all the EU contest and this program seems to cover all those contest I like. My only problem is that when I downloaded and installed the program and did the current update, I went to run the program and I receive an error message: "scrrun.dll missing or unregistered". My system is:
      > OS - Win 7
      > HP pavillon elite 2.3 GHz
      > 267 GBytes free space
      >
      > I recently reformatted and re-installed Win7 due to a malware issue. I also installed the N1MM as the administrator. Every combination I've tried results in the same answer, an error message. Anyone have an idea on how I can get N1MM running please.
      >
      > Thanks Randy AJ7G

    • Rex Maner
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2013
        Randy

        Install N1MM in your C; drive I put mine C:\HAM N1MM , I also
        Loaded LOGGER32 IN C:\Logger32 and MMTTY C:\MMTTY ,

        I just got my Microsoft 7 up and running the last few days.

        Rex K7QQ

        <mailto:randyaj7g%40yahoo.com> > wrote:

        > I'm green to this program as far as being installed on my computer. I
        operated from a contest station last year that networked N1MM and I was very
        impressed with the program. So now I've decided to get my feet wet with it
        at my house because I love all the EU contest and this program seems to
        cover all those contest I like. My only problem is that when I downloaded
        and installed the program and did the current update, I went to run the
        program and I receive an error message: "scrrun.dll missing or
        unregistered". My system is:
        > OS - Win 7
        > HP pavillon elite 2.3 GHz
        > 267 GBytes free space
        >
        > I recently reformatted and re-installed Win7 due to a malware issue. I
        also installed the N1MM as the administrator. Every combination I've tried
        results in the same answer, an error message. Anyone have an idea on how I
        can get N1MM running please.

        > Thanks Randy AJ7G

        <http://newsletter.adsonar.com/nwrss/imgs/nwr_1560786_36140222_379054_207076
        7_4_2.PNG?placementId=1560786&plid=379054&pid=2070767&ps=36140222&rotation=4
        &type=2&zw=500&zh=70&v=5&url=NA&uid=>