Re: delete spurious log from database

  • Doug Garman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      Thanks Ted. I knew it had to be easy and that got rid of 16 spurious logs... The instructions clearly said to make test logs before the contests, but I could not see how to get rid of those test logs and I really did not want them uploaded to LoTW or eQSL - I did do CLUBLOG and it made a problem but I fixed that!
      THANKS again. Doug