RE: [N1MM] delete spurious log from database

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      If you want to delete a log, go to File->Open Log in Database, highlight the
      log you want to get rid of and hit the Delete key.

      The "DX" contest module is about as close to a "general" log that you will
      find in N1MM. Remember, N1MM is a CONTEST logging program. It is not
      intended to be an everyday logbook, although some have managed to use it
      that way. There are several excellent general purpose logging programs
      available (some for free) that are much better suited to that task.

      I use Logger32 by K4CY for my general logbook.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        Thanks Ted. I knew it had to be easy and that got rid of 16 spurious logs... The instructions clearly said to make test logs before the contests, but I could not see how to get rid of those test logs and I really did not want them uploaded to LoTW or eQSL - I did do CLUBLOG and it made a problem but I fixed that!
        THANKS again. Doug