Re: [N1MM] N1MM, US Interface Navigator and TS-2000

  • Pete Smith N4ZR
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12 6:54 AM
      Never mind - I just looked it up. Assuming you're using the one that
      has the Winkeyer chip built in, the crucial thing is only to designate
      one COM port - the one wanted by Navigator) as your Winkey port, and
      *not* designate any other serial ports for CW of any kind.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
      http://reversebeacon.net,
      blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.