Re: [N1MM] N1MM, US Interface Navigator and TS-2000

  • Pete Smith N4ZR
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2013
      Tom, what sort of interface is the Navigator? Does it use RTS or DTR for
      CW or PTT? you essentially just need to set your port parameters in
      N1MM to match what it wants.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
      http://reversebeacon.net,
      blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
      For spots, please go to your favorite
      ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

      On 5/12/2013 8:12 AM, K4MM wrote:
      > Having a problem with cw keying. Does anyone have the N1MM config for Nav and TS-2000? I lost the info when comp crashed.. Thank you.
      >
      > Tom Colyard K4MM

    • Pete Smith N4ZR
      Message 2 of 7 , May 12, 2013
        Never mind - I just looked it up. Assuming you're using the one that
        has the Winkeyer chip built in, the crucial thing is only to designate
        one COM port - the one wanted by Navigator) as your Winkey port, and
        *not* designate any other serial ports for CW of any kind.