Skeds

  • Peter Chamalian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      Somewhere in my foggy memory, I thought Logger supported skeds. For example
      I can set a sked with a station on 80 for xx time and freq. Enter that into
      a window and at the appropriate time before the sked, a notice pops up.

      Is that something that is there and I'm missing it? Perhaps it only works
      in multi op situations? If so it would be useful in single op situations
      too.

      Thanks!

      Pete, W1RM

    • Dave NJ4F