LPT Port

  • Dave Hachadorian
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      If anyone needs an LPT port for N1MM on a Win 7 x 64 computer,
      this device works great:
      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815201049

      Windows found the drivers online before I even had a chance to
      run the CD. The card installed itself as LPT1, at I/O location
      DC00. Once I informed N1MM of the I/O location, it started
      working immediately. I am using the cw keying and A/B transmit
      focus signals.

      Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
      Yuma, Arizona

      .
    • Pete Smith N4ZR
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        Speaking of which, the SYBA SD-PEX10005also works fine. I have a brand
        new one if anyone wants it, left over from my tests. $15 including
        shipping, or I can bring it to Dayton for $10.

        73, Pete N4ZR
        Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
        http://reversebeacon.net,
        blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
        For spots, please go to your favorite
        ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

        On 5/10/2013 2:33 PM, Dave Hachadorian wrote:
        > If anyone needs an LPT port for N1MM on a Win 7 x 64 computer,
        > this device works great:
        > http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815201049
        >
        > Windows found the drivers online before I even had a chance to
        > run the CD. The card installed itself as LPT1, at I/O location
        > DC00. Once I informed N1MM of the I/O location, it started
        > working immediately. I am using the cw keying and A/B transmit
        > focus signals.
        >
        > Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
        > Yuma, Arizona

        > .

      • K1FWE
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18 1:29 PM
          I'm trying to get Logger+ to configure an LPT port but Logger+ complains that I need to be logged in to Windows as an administrator. I am logged in that way but the message persists. Using Windows 7. Any way around this?

          John
          NN1SS
        • Pete Smith N4ZR
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18 1:45 PM
            Please join the N1MM+ reflector and post your query there - n1mmloggerplus@...

            On 3/18/2015 4:29 PM, K1FWE k1fwe@... [N1MMLogger] wrote:
            I'm trying to get Logger+ to configure an LPT port but Logger+ complains that I need to be logged in to Windows as an administrator. I am logged in that way but the message persists. Using Windows 7. Any way around this?

            John
            NN1SS

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional