RE: [N1MM] Need help logging NE QSO Party from paper log

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2013
      Mike,

      The selection of the QSO party is determined by the state, not if you want
      to log one or all three QSO parties.

      The in-state users of the IN, 7QP, and NEWE QSO Parties can also log all
      three QSO parties and submit their log to all three sponsors.

      The multiplier rules are not identical for all three QP's.