RE: [N1MM] NEQP

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 13 , May 9, 2013
      Tom,

      Using the software that was available for the QSO party, I can not duplicate
      this report as a in-state user of the NEWE QSO party.

      Maybe you have an older version of the program code installed. I guess it's
      also possible that you logged KJ9C in one of the counties earlier in your
      log.

      Message 2 of 13 , May 9, 2013
        John, thanks for your reply.

        We operated from K1TTT's station. Dave said we used the latest version from the web, not the experimental version so that might be the problem.

        There are two contacts with KJ9C/M in the log.

        The contact in question was at 00:09 and was logged as IN. This entry was later edited in the latest version from the web, 13.5.0,  to BLA/GRA. This shows as a single contact.

        There is another contact at 01:23 and was logged as BLA.

        I apologize for not clearly understanding the entry requirement, I did read them ahead of time, but obviously not with total comprehension. I also didn't know what version we were using, so my bad.

        At this point should I just enter a second contact for the first QSO, each contact with a separate county?

        73, Tom, W1TO