Re: [N1MM] Need help logging NE QSO Party from paper log

  • w1sfr
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2013
      Yes I had the right QSO party (NEWE) and not interested in submitting logs for others.

      Some were not sending complete county identifiers and sending the state first and county second. Eventually I figured out that those in NEQSO Party (NEWE) were the only ones to get the county indent and that it belonged in the exchange window with county first then state. Once I figured that out and found the ability to change freq and mode en masse, it was clear sailing from there.

      You can be sure that next time I'll do my homework before I jump into a contest!

      Thanks everyone for all your help.

      73
      Steve
      W1SFR
      Sudbury, VT

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "VE9AA Mike" <ve9aa@...> wrote:

      > They say no good deed goes unpunished. I was trying to help a fella out and introduced a typo unknowingly.
      >
      > My comments still stand about 7QP, hi !
      >
      > Thanks Bob/RC for the fast correction.
      >
      > AA
      >
      > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Beware... NEQP is the Nebraska QSO Party. The New England QSO Party is NEWE.
      > >
      > > 73 de Bob - K├śRC in MN

      > > On 5/7/2013 4:31 PM, VE9AA Mike wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Steve
      > > >
      > > > If you only did the one contest for 7 land stations, sounds like you
      > > > should've chosen the 7QP not NEQP......Arizona is in 7-land.(that's
      > > > why it doesn't recognize anything you are typing in)
      > > >
      > > > ALTERNATELY, if you did all 3 QSo parties, like a lot of us did, you
      > > > should choose the IN7QPNE party.
      > > >
      > > > HTH
      > > >
      > > > Mike VE9AA, eh
      > > >
      > > > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com

      > > > log AZ.

      > > > you picked the Nebraska party.

    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2013
        Mike,

        The selection of the QSO party is determined by the state, not if you want
        to log one or all three QSO parties.

        The in-state users of the IN, 7QP, and NEWE QSO Parties can also log all
        three QSO parties and submit their log to all three sponsors.

        The multiplier rules are not identical for all three QP's.