Re: [CQ-Contest] IN7NEQP Score Exploder?

  • Robert Chudek - K0RC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      There is no tool I am aware of that will dissect an IN7NEQP Cabrillo
      file into three parts and score each. I am not certain what would happen
      if you tried to import the combined file back into separate N1MM
      databases setup for the individual events.

      That said, I am considering taking on the challenge to create a tool if
      I can get my hands on some sample Cabrillo files to work with. There are
      reports of various successes and failures of logging all three events
      this past weekend, so it would be helpful to have both types of files to
      test.

      Send a copy of your Cabrillo direct to me. All logs submitted to me are
      always held in strict confidence and used only for software development.

      I can't promise a successful tool will be created, but I am willing to
      'take a shot' to see if this can be pulled off!

      73 de Bob - K├śRC in MN

      Please send logs to: k0rc.in.mn@...