Re: [N1MM] sorry just got back and behind in reading the N1MM QSOP updates

  • Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2013
      Hello Bill,

      take th IN7QPNE QSO-Party template and You can log all 3 in this one.

      73 & gl,

      Axel, DL6KVA

      Am 04.05.2013 11:53, schrieb bill:
      > Just downloaded the lastest N1MM upgrades.
      >
      > Anybody have a suggestion as to how I handle the multiple QSO parties today?
      > As the 7th Call Area seems to start first at 1300, I guess that would be
      > my first choice.
      >
      > and just log Indiana and New England in the same log???
      >
      > I'm not going to win but I want to make sure contacts I make in all 3
      > get the credit.

    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2013
        If Bill doesn't live in one of the sponsoring states this is correct.

        You can log all three QP's in all four of the QSO party selections: 7QP, IN,
        NEWE, and IN7QPNE.

        Select the correct QSO Party based on my earlier email.

        Send the same Cabrillo log to all three sponsors. They will compute your
        score.

        The experimental version that I announced yesterday has improved logging
        capability to log county line stations plus some additional features. See
        the Release notes in the Experimental Programs section.

        take th IN7QPNE QSO-Party template and You can log all 3 in this one.

        73 & gl,

        Axel, DL6KVA

        Am 04.05.2013 11:53, schrieb bill:
        > Just downloaded the lastest N1MM upgrades.
        >
        > Anybody have a suggestion as to how I handle the multiple QSO parties
        today?
        > As the 7th Call Area seems to start first at 1300, I guess that would
        > be my first choice.
        >
        > and just log Indiana and New England in the same log???
        >
        > I'm not going to win but I want to make sure contacts I make in all 3
        > get the credit.

      • koustenisbill
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2013
          John,
          When you do this do you have to separate the logs or just send it as one file to all three contests ? I know its after the fact now but I would like to know before the next "multiple contest" weekend.