sorry just got back and behind in reading the N1MM QSOP updates

  • bill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2013
      Just downloaded the lastest N1MM upgrades.

      Anybody have a suggestion as to how I handle the multiple QSO parties today?
      As the 7th Call Area seems to start first at 1300, I guess that would be
      my first choice.

      and just log Indiana and New England in the same log???

      I'm not going to win but I want to make sure contacts I make in all 3
      get the credit.

      --

      A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
    • Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2013
        Hello Bill,

        take th IN7QPNE QSO-Party template and You can log all 3 in this one.

        73 & gl,

        Axel, DL6KVA

        Am 04.05.2013 11:53, schrieb bill:
        > Just downloaded the lastest N1MM upgrades.
        >
        > Anybody have a suggestion as to how I handle the multiple QSO parties today?
        > As the 7th Call Area seems to start first at 1300, I guess that would be
        > my first choice.
        >
        > and just log Indiana and New England in the same log???
        >
        > I'm not going to win but I want to make sure contacts I make in all 3
        > get the credit.

      • John Bednar
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2013
          If Bill doesn't live in one of the sponsoring states this is correct.

          You can log all three QP's in all four of the QSO party selections: 7QP, IN,
          NEWE, and IN7QPNE.

          Select the correct QSO Party based on my earlier email.

          Send the same Cabrillo log to all three sponsors. They will compute your
          score.

          The experimental version that I announced yesterday has improved logging
          capability to log county line stations plus some additional features. See
          the Release notes in the Experimental Programs section.

          take th IN7QPNE QSO-Party template and You can log all 3 in this one.

          73 & gl,

          Axel, DL6KVA

          Am 04.05.2013 11:53, schrieb bill:
          > Just downloaded the lastest N1MM upgrades.
          >
          > Anybody have a suggestion as to how I handle the multiple QSO parties
          today?
          > As the 7th Call Area seems to start first at 1300, I guess that would
          > be my first choice.
          >
          > and just log Indiana and New England in the same log???
          >
          > I'm not going to win but I want to make sure contacts I make in all 3
          > get the credit.

        • koustenisbill
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2013
            John,
            When you do this do you have to separate the logs or just send it as one file to all three contests ? I know its after the fact now but I would like to know before the next "multiple contest" weekend.