RE: [N1MM] 2012-CQ WW DX SSB: Top Ten loggin Software.

  • Vladimir Sidarau
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2013
      Я понимаю, что ты уже видел, но...

      ---

      -----Original Message-----
      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of lu5dx
      Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 9:06 AM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [N1MM] 2012-CQ WW DX SSB: Top Ten loggin Software.

      Fyi.

      http://lu5dx.blogspot.com.ar/2013/05/2012-cq-ww-dx-ssb-top-10-loggers.html

      Vy 73.

      Martin, LU5DX

    • N1MM
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2013
        We have far more support than any other contest logging program. This is
        the finest team I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my
        professional career. If we had charged for the program, we never would
        have been able to afford the folks who work on it:

        K3CT
        K8UT
        N2AMG
        N2IC
        NA2M
        VE3KI
        N1MM

        and many others not currently on the core team. Also, thanks to the
        Yahoo group for taking on much of the burden of user support.

        73,
        Tom - N1MM

        On 5/3/2013 10:06 AM, Chuck Counselman wrote:
        > On May 3, 2013, at 9:06 AM, lu5dx wrote:
        >
        >> http://lu5dx.blogspot.com.ar/2013/05/2012-cq-ww-dx-ssb-top-10-loggers.html
        >
        > Wow! Tom and Team, congratulations! Who imagined that any one logging program would blow all others away so thoroughly?
        >

        > 73 de Chuck W1HIS

      • mike stokes
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2013
          Thanks to all of you for your efforts.

          73
          Mike
          KK9V

          On 5/3/13, N1MM <tfwagner@...> wrote:
          > We have far more support than any other contest logging program. This is
          > the finest team I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my
          > professional career. If we had charged for the program, we never would
          > have been able to afford the folks who work on it:
          >
          > K3CT
          > K8UT
          > N2AMG
          > N2IC
          > NA2M
          > VE3KI
          > N1MM
          >
          > and many others not currently on the core team. Also, thanks to the
          > Yahoo group for taking on much of the burden of user support.
          >
          > 73,
          > Tom - N1MM
          >

          > On 5/3/2013 10:06 AM, Chuck Counselman wrote:
          >> On May 3, 2013, at 9:06 AM, lu5dx wrote:
          >>
          >>> http://lu5dx.blogspot.com.ar/2013/05/2012-cq-ww-dx-ssb-top-10-loggers.html
          >>
          >> Wow! Tom and Team, congratulations! Who imagined that any one logging
          >> program would blow all others away so thoroughly?
          >>

          >> 73 de Chuck W1HIS

          Mike Stokes
          KK9V