Full window swap operating SO2R

  • lu7hz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hi,

      Operating SO2R I do face quite often the need to swap the contact I'm trying to make on rig2 (window B) which is attached to a simpler antenna (a vert) into rig1 (window A) which is attached to a higher and directional antenna.

      Alt-F5 effectively swaps both VFO (frequency and mode), but not the content of the window which needs to be retyped to set the station.

      ¿Is there a way to swap not only the frequency and mode of the windows but also the contents of them (if any)?

      Thanks, Pedro LU7HZ
    • lu5dx
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi Pedro.
        This should be easy to achieve from a programming perspective, however, I think this is the case where a Six Pack antenna switch applies. Mostly because it will allow you to eventually hook-up up to six antennas and share them all between the two rigs.
        e.g.: You spot a station on Rig B using a vertical antenna, switch to the Yagi or other directional beam, work the station, back to the vert and the beam back to Rig A, something like that I guess.

        Vy 73.

        Martin, LU5DX