Setting Contest Windows

  • Ron Wetjen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      With the FQP coming up later today, had a question ...

      There are "mobile windows" set aside that FL home stations should avoid
      operating in. I was wondering if there was a way to manually program
      the "mobile windows" into the bandmap, so the frequencies show up in
      another color, such as red, as a clue to avoid them?