Experimental Code - QSO Party

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      I made some minor improvements to the QSO party county line logging and
      posted experimental code at the link below.

      http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=20

      The changes are listed below.

      John, K3CT

      Logging Error: Add callsign and timestamp to the ErrorLog.txt file when a
      database primary key error is detected. (coded by K3CT)
      County Line: Improve the error handling when logging an invalid callsign
      and do not log any QSO's. (coded by K3CT)
      Radio: Delay the radio timeout period when the RoverQTH or County Line
      window is open for user input. (coded by K3CT)
    • VE9AA Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
        13.4.3
        I notice the last couple QSO parties, there are certain stations that will not "grey out" as dupes in the entry window.
        They will show as a dupe over in the check window (if I happen to notice)
        This contest, it's been KH7XS/W4....I have duped him a few times, quite by accident as his call never turns grey as a non workable station.
        Last weekend it was another guy, who's call I totally forget, but it was something like N1AAA/8....(ie: a base call, portable whatever.
        (I did post the 'bug' here)
        I think there was a third in another QSO party, but I am not on my game today, and don't recall...but may also have been a something/# call as well.

        HTH

        Mike VE9AA

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
          Mike,

          See the last release note listed for version the 13.04.04 release.

          John, K3CT

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2013
            AHA!! fb John. That escaped me. I'll often do an update mid-week, but didn't this week, hi !
            Thanks a lot.

            MIke VE9AA, eh