RE: [N1MM] How to have Multiple N1MM Setups

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
      Dave,

      You can configure two radios, one for 2 meters and the other for 6m. Use the
      PAUSE key to switch between Entry windows and radios. Enter the QSO's in the
      proper Entry window so the correct frequency is logged. Alternately disable
      radio control, configure for SO1V, use as many radios as you want, and set
      the band & mode before logging the first QSO on a band change.

      You can only run one version of N1MM Logger.