Re: [N1MM] New feature - randomized spot offsets.

  • KE1B
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 23, 2013
      On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:58 AM, John Bednar wrote:

      > Release note for version 13.4.2.
      > John, K3CT

      Yes, I know that it is in 13.4.2. I am running 13.4.4 and looking for the switch. Where is it? Which window and/or tab?

      Rich KE1B
    • Ken Wagner K3IU
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 23, 2013
        Right click in the Telnet window
        73,
        Ken K3iU
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        On 4/23/2013 2:08 PM, KE1B wrote:

        > On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:58 AM, John
        > Bednar wrote:
        >

        > > Release note for version 13.4.2.
        > > John, K3CT
        > >

        > Yes, I know that it is in 13.4.2. I am
        > running 13.4.4 and looking for the
        > switch. Where is it? Which window
        > and/or tab?
        >
        > Rich KE1B

      • Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 23, 2013
          right click in the telnet / packet window.

          Axel, DL6KVA

          Am 23.04.2013 18:08, schrieb KE1B:
          > On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:58 AM, John Bednar wrote:
          >
          >> Release note for version 13.4.2.
          >> John, K3CT
          >>
          > Yes, I know that it is in 13.4.2. I am running 13.4.4 and looking for the switch. Where is it? Which window and/or tab?
          >
          > Rich KE1B

        • KE1B
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 23, 2013
            On Apr 23, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Ken Wagner K3IU wrote:

            > Right click in the Telnet window
            > 73,
            > Ken K3iU
            > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Thanks. With the exception of N1MM, I do everything else on the Mac/OS X. We don't have or need a "right click" for anything, so I never even think of that. ;^) (In fact, my early Mac mouses don't have a left or right click; there is only one button.)

            Rich KE1B
          • KE1B
            Message 5 of 21 , May 1, 2013
              I'm trying to use the Clublog gateway. I have edited the N1MM Logger.ini file to include the External Broadcast parameters as specified in the ReadMe file, and have the proper login/password info in the Gateway configuration. Every QSO is rejected as "ADIF File Error". Looking at the error log, *all* of the QSO parameters are set to zero: Band, Mode, Time, etc.

              Any insight? It appears that the Gateway app is not getting the QSO information from N1MM.

              Rich KE1B

              (I'd like to use this on next week's DXpedition to Anguilla, if possible.)
            • Rick Ellison
              Message 6 of 21 , May 1, 2013
                Rich..
                Send me the log file so I can see what it says.

                Also on the gateway Click Info then debug then debug on..
                Try to log a couple of qso's. After doing so Turn debug off and there will
                be a file called DebugLog.txt in the directory where the gateway resides.
                Send me that file also..

                73 Rick N2AMG

                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 9, 2014
                  I am having the same problem - error (QSO parameters are set to zero) with the N1MM Clublog Gateway... Any solution?

                  73 Robert, S57AW
                • Pete Smith N4ZR
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 9, 2014
                    This note from Rick , N2AMG on his web site:

                    The N1MM-ClubLog Gateway has had limited beta testing. There were no issues found during testing but if you see any issues please let me know at n2amg@...
                    73, Pete N4ZR
                    Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
                    http://reversebeacon.net,
                    blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
                    For spots, please go to your favorite
                    ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

                    On 1/9/2014 3:23 PM, rbajuk@... wrote:
                    I am having the same problem - error (QSO parameters are set to zero) with the N1MM Clublog Gateway... Any solution?

                    73 Robert, S57AW

                  • Robert Bajuk