Repeat question

  • Dick-W0RAA
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 9:42 AM
      Thanks for the help, guys. I have the color situation resolved and it's much easier to read what's being sent & received. As I mentioned in a previous message I had a heart incident and was in the hospital for a couple days, which probably caused me to miss the replies that had been made to my original request. My wife had brought my iPad up to my hospital room, but with all the interruptions, etc in a hospital, I can certainly understand why I missed the original replies to my question.

      No more responses needed. All is well right now, and I am also going thru the confusion associated with 2Tone, but slowly getting it resolved.

      Again, thanks & 73,

      Dick W0RAA
      My memory isn't as good as it used to be.
      Also, my memory isn't as good as it used to be.