CTY-2304 Country Files - 19 April 2013

  • Jim Reisert AD1C
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 19 April 2013.

      http://www.country-files.com/cty/

      To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

      If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
      it here:

      http://www.country-files.com/bigcty/

      Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
      different than what is shown below. There is a separate link to them.

      Here are the release notes:

      19 April 2013 (CTY-2304)
      VER20130419, Version entity is Jamaica, 6Y

      Added/changed Callsigns/prefixes:

      GB4LER is Shetland and Fair Isle, *GM/s
      KA8PVS/BY4BBS is China, BY
      EX0X is Kyrgyzstan, EX
      TO5BG is Guadeloupe, FG
      TO4IPA is Martinique, FM
      GB2SPR is Northern Ireland, GI
      GB1BD, GB1PC, GB2ATC, GB2SQN and GB2VEF are all Scotland, GM
      GB0MPA, GB1PD and GB2MD are all Wales, GW
      IU0, IU1, IU2, IU3, IU4, IU5, IU6, IU7 and IU8 are all Italy, I
      NC6W is Mariana Islands, KH0
      K2G, NH7TL and WD6DGS are all Guam, KH2
      K9AGI, KC9AUA, KD7UZG, KE6TIS, KG6JJP, KI6CRL, KI6VYB, KI6ZRV, KO6QT, N6CGA,
      N6QBK, NO9Y, W8WH, WB5C and WD6GHJ are all Hawaii, KH6
      AD7VV, AE7LN, KA1NBL, KD5WEV, KD7TWB, KD8GMS, KF5NHR, KJ4WDI, KV7N and WB4LMK are all Alaska, KL
      KH2XQ, KH2XR and KI4FOE are all US Virgin Islands, KP2
      KB1IJU, KC2LET, KC5DKT, KK4PHB, N3KFU, W4C and W4L are all Puerto Rico, KP4
      LU6DKT/D, LU7DBL/D and LW7DPJ/D are all Argentina, LU
      OH1LWZ/0 is Aland Islands, OH0
      OK1KI/YL is Czech Republic, OK
      RA27, R88EPC and R95PW are all European Russia, UA
      RA/DK5JI is European Russia, UA in CQ zone 17, ITU zone 19
      RA27FM, RU27FQ and RU27FW are all European Russia, UA in CQ zone 17, ITU zone 30
      RU2FB/6/P is European Russia, UA
      R2/R6AF and R6AF/2 are both Kaliningrad, UA2
      R0FK is Asiatic Russia, UA9
      R135TU is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 18, ITU zone 31
      R27CGY is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19, ITU zone 33
      R27EKB is Asiatic Russia, UA9
      R27ODR, R27ODW, R27OGA, R27OGF, R27OSN and R27OUO are all Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 18, ITU zone 31
      R27UFA and RA/UY7IQ are both Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16
      RA27AA and RA27EK are both Asiatic Russia, UA9
      RA27OA and RA27OM are both Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 18, ITU zone 31
      RA27TR is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16
      RU27OZ is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 18, ITU zone 31
      RU27WB, RU27WF, RU27WN and RU27WO are all Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16
      VK9/OH1VR is Lord Howe Island, VK9L
      YD1BZW/YL is Indonesia, YB in ITU zone 54

      Retired Callsigns/prefixes:

      GB0HFC and GB0OS in Shetland and Fair Isle, *GM/s
      3D2RO and 3D2RX in Rotuma Island, 3D2/r
      DP0GVN/P, OR4TN, RI1ANC and VP8DMH in Antarctica, CE9
      EA1HLW/YL, EA9BLJ/5 and EA9PD/7 in Spain, EA
      TO22C in Guadeloupe, FG
      TO5X in Martinique, FM
      TO1A in French Guiana, FY
      GB2PP in Northern Ireland, GI
      GB0FFS and GB2NCL in Scotland, GM
      OK1KI/YL in Hungary, HA
      IZ0IJC/BSM in Italy, I
      JD1/JG8NQJ and JG8NQJ/JD1 in Minami Torishima, JD/m
      KL7QW, NL7CQ and WL7OU in United States, K
      K4XV in Hawaii, KH6
      K7YFP in Alaska, KL
      LU1DP/D, LU1DVE/D, LU1ERA/D, LU1HLH/D, LU1WCR/W, LU1WJV/V, LU1WJY/V, LU1WRV/W,
      LU1XA/XA, LU1XBR/XA, LU2AGQ/D, LU2DT/D, LU2EK/D, LU2WA/W, LU2WGG/W, LU2XX/XP,
      LU3DXG/D, LU3VSM/V, LU3WDT/W, LU3XEI/X, LU3XEI/XA, LU3XEM/X, LU4DBL/D,
      LU4DCY/D, LU4DGC/D, LU4ETN/D, LU4HTD/D, LU4JHF/J, LU4VDG/V, LU4WCD/W, LU5AHN/D,
      LU5DA/D, LU5DHE/D, LU5DMR/D, LU5HGR/H, LU5HR/H, LU5JZZ/J, LU5VAS/V, LU6DAI/V,
      LU6DM/D, LU6UVI/D, LU7BTO/D, LU7EHL/V, LU7EO/D, LU7HW/D, LU7JMS/J, LU7XDY/X,
      LU7XDY/XA, LU8ATM/D, LU8EHV/D, LU8XW/XP, LU9EI/D, LU9HJV/D, LU9HUP/X, LU9JLV/J,
      LW5DR/D, LW6EGE/D, LW7EDH/D and LW7HA/D in Argentina, LU
      OE3AIS/AAW and OE3SGA/AAW in Austria, OE
      UE95RA in European Russia, UA
      UA9UAX/2 in Kaliningrad, UA2
      R2013CG, RA/DK5JI and UE75VV in Asiatic Russia, UA9
      UT1KY/WAP and UT7UA/WAP in Ukraine, UR
      VE2AEJ and VE2CSI in Canada, VE
      VK9AA in Cocos (Keeling) Islands, VK9C
      4N in Serbia, YU
      ZS2CR/YL in South Africa, ZS

      73 - Jim AD1C

      --
      Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
    • DGB
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
        ... and thank you again Jim for ur continued maintenance on this ... and
        ur donations to Ham Radio.

        73 Dwight NS9I

        On 4/19/2013 7:58 AM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

> [...]
        > LU1WRV/W,
        > LU1XA/XA, LU1XBR/XA, LU2AGQ/D, LU2DT/D, LU2EK/D, LU2WA/W, LU2WGG/W,
        > LU2XX/XP,
        > LU3DXG/D, LU3VSM/V, LU3WDT/W, LU3XEI/X, LU3XEI/XA, LU3XEM/X, LU4DBL/D,
        > LU4DCY/D, LU4DGC/D, LU4ETN/D, LU4HTD/D, LU4JHF/J, LU4VDG/V, LU4WCD/W,
        > LU5AHN/D,
        > LU5DA/D, LU5DHE/D, LU5DMR/D, LU5HGR/H, LU5HR/H, LU5JZZ/J, LU5VAS/V,
        > LU6DAI/V,
        > LU6DM/D, LU6UVI/D, LU7BTO/D, LU7EHL/V, LU7EO/D, LU7HW/D, LU7JMS/J,
        > LU7XDY/X,
        > LU7XDY/XA, LU8ATM/D, LU8EHV/D, LU8XW/XP, LU9EI/D, LU9HJV/D, LU9HUP/X,
        > LU9JLV/J,
        > LW5DR/D, LW6EGE/D, LW7EDH/D and LW7HA/D in Argentina, LU
        > OE3AIS/AAW and OE3SGA/AAW in Austria, OE
        > UE95RA in European Russia, UA
        > UA9UAX/2 in Kaliningrad, UA2
        > R2013CG, RA/DK5JI and UE75VV in Asiatic Russia, UA9

      • James Douglass
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2013
          here here !!
          Jim ACØE
          On 4/19/2013 10:32 AM, DGB wrote:

> [...]
          > > LU1WRV/W,
          > > LU1XA/XA, LU1XBR/XA, LU2AGQ/D, LU2DT/D, LU2EK/D, LU2WA/W, LU2WGG/W,
          > > LU2XX/XP,
          > > LU3DXG/D, LU3VSM/V, LU3WDT/W, LU3XEI/X, LU3XEI/XA, LU3XEM/X, LU4DBL/D,
          > > LU4DCY/D, LU4DGC/D, LU4ETN/D, LU4HTD/D, LU4JHF/J, LU4VDG/V, LU4WCD/W,
          > > LU5AHN/D,
          > > LU5DA/D, LU5DHE/D, LU5DMR/D, LU5HGR/H, LU5HR/H, LU5JZZ/J, LU5VAS/V,
          > > LU6DAI/V,
          > > LU6DM/D, LU6UVI/D, LU7BTO/D, LU7EHL/V, LU7EO/D, LU7HW/D, LU7JMS/J,
          > > LU7XDY/X,
          > > LU7XDY/XA, LU8ATM/D, LU8EHV/D, LU8XW/XP, LU9EI/D, LU9HJV/D, LU9HUP/X,
          > > LU9JLV/J,
          > > LW5DR/D, LW6EGE/D, LW7EDH/D and LW7HA/D in Argentina, LU
          > > OE3AIS/AAW and OE3SGA/AAW in Austria, OE
          > > UE95RA in European Russia, UA
          > > UA9UAX/2 in Kaliningrad, UA2
          > > R2013CG, RA/DK5JI and UE75VV in Asiatic Russia, UA9

          I like to keep fit by jumping to conclusions, exercising my rights and climbing steep learning curves.