Re: Changing Font or Background Colors

  • rich_ve3ki
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      Dick,

      DI window, Setup > Settings menu item, Digital Interface Window Colors about halfway down the left side. Click on the appropriate box to change its color. I set mine to white, white, black and orange respectively, for black text on a white background. This is mentioned briefly in the documentation, chapter 2.7.3 (Digging Deeper > Digital Modes > Digital Setup), Section 4.1 (General/RTTY Setup).

      73,
      Rich VE3KI