RE: [N1MM] Changing Font or Background Colors

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      Just go to Setup and Setting and you can change both TX and RX windows and
      text color. I like cyan on Black

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
        Dick,

        DI window, Setup > Settings menu item, Digital Interface Window Colors about halfway down the left side. Click on the appropriate box to change its color. I set mine to white, white, black and orange respectively, for black text on a white background. This is mentioned briefly in the documentation, chapter 2.7.3 (Digging Deeper > Digital Modes > Digital Setup), Section 4.1 (General/RTTY Setup).

        73,
        Rich VE3KI